Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Spring

Here at the House of Mann, we are so happy to see Spring arrive!  b has been asking me for weeks now, "Is it Spring yet?! WHEN will it BE Spring?!" He hates wearing pants, long sleeves and shoes.  He wants to be in shorts, tshirts, and crocs/barefoot, on the regular.  The other night after his nightly, "Is it Spring yet?!" whine fest, he pulled me close and whispered,
"Mommy, you know I really hate Winter."  
He gets it from his mother.  I don't apologize.

So he was especially excited, when this past weekend, we traveled to Jekyll Island, GA, for B's golf tournament and enjoyed some warm weather and sunshine.
Both B and b had a glorious time running around playing in the sand and surf - which was really too cold for my taste, but you know little boys don't care!  It must be the Canadian in them.
It was so nice to have a reprieve from the nasty weather we have endured this winter.
I know I say it all of the time, but I LOVE these boys so much.  They drive me absolutely crazy, but they are always my sunshine.
Once again, special thanks to my sweet family
 for making this trip possible for us.  
We are so blessed!

For more on B's golf tournament, click here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for spring. It's only in the low 60's here today & tomorrow is supposed to be cooler. It's so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! Love that last picture of the boys. We are still having temperatures in the teens and 20s here. It's awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with b. I am ready for the warmer weather and shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can anyone disagree with b? It's been a long, cold and WET winter. Enough already. My spring break was a chilly one. I'm hoping this week will be nice and warm for y'all. Bring on the spring weather!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...