Tuesday, February 18, 2014

B on TV

Last week, B was invited to discuss junior golf on a local television show.  He was excited!  
I was excited for him until I realized no one else would volunteer to appear with him - which meant I had to go and be "fat Mom"! My goodness, the camera actually adds 20lbs and I don't need a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g extra added!  Oh well, it's not about me, right??

Everyone at the station was really nice, and they asked us to please come back again.  I will be on a serious diet before that happens!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! He is adorable and did a great job. And you look so pretty and were very well spoken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did GREAT! (And you, too!) He seems so mature to only be 8-years-old. I see a lot of interviews in his future!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...