Monday, June 24, 2013

Miscellany Monday {Slow Down Summer}

Good grief!  Is June almost over??  How did that happen?

Well, I'll tell you.

We got tangled up in all of those "end of the school year" activities and functions, and before we knew it, it was June.

Then, immediately my Canadian in laws came for a week's visit.
Then, we immediately left for 8 days in Florida.

Then, we came straight home to a week of Golf Camp (8:30AM starts).
And, my family from NY was here so we had 4 days of family,
food,

fun,
 and fireworks (until the police came).
And now, it is VBS week (9AM starts).  I don't know why I am posting times.  No one ever sleeps late at this house anyway!
And did I mention I am leading a Bible Study
and I am teaching a 10 week class for work, 
and traveling, attending, and caddying golf tournaments
and completing summer assignments and participating in Kindergarten prep reading programs, 
and more?!
I swear, June has been a whirlwind, and I have LOVED each and every thing we have done, and all of the people we have seen and spent time with, but whew!
S-L-O-W-D-O-W-N summer!!  
You are going by too fast!
I feel like I didn't even get to think about my beach trip and now it is over and there is just more and more stuff coming up and before we know it, it will be August...and the only thing we have to look forward to in August, is of course....
countdown here
and as much as I love Shark Week, I can't think about it now,
I'll go crazy if I do!
I'll think about it tomorrow.
And I'll find a way to bring Summer back
before it's gone
somehow...

3 comments:

  1. Now I know why you haven't had time for blogging :). I feel like I just realized summer was really starting and all of a sudden it's going to be July. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted after reading that & now I know why you're not around. Seriously. It looks fun though! I'm in awe of you right now leading a Bible study! Girlie, that is awesome! I would be SCARED TO DEATH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all have had an action packed summer already

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...