Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life is Beachy Keen!

...well, it is  for this week, anyway!

We are so blessed to get to vacation at Crystal Beach again this year. 
As in years prior, my Aunt has rented a beach house for the family to enjoy.

This week, we are staying at the "Beachy Keen". 
It has the main house, and guest house over the garage,
separated by a small private pool.


I must say it is very bright and cute.
The owners are apparently not afraid of color.

You can't really appreciate all of the different colors in these pictures, but trust me it is bright.
I am not sure I will be able to sleep with these loud walls. haha
I may sleep with the boys in the bunk bed room.
I love the blues in the Master bedroom.
Very calm.
And the master bathroom is blue too.
Here is "my" bathroom...
SCREAM.
When I open the door I feel like it is screaming at me!  lol
I love the balcony on the carriage house.
The bedroom inside has soft natural colors too.
And I love the little nook with these cute twin beds.
We are so very fortunate to have this lovely place to stay at, and I certainly appreciate my Aunt's kindness and generosity. 
I am also excited to spend a few days with my long lost Sister and Niece, who up and moved to Mississippi on us.  The boys are so excited, and we've already spent one great day on the beach.
I can't wait to see what memories we will make this week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




5 comments:

  1. What a cute place! Minus the neon coral walls, perhaps :). Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I LOVE the beach! I like all the colors. Makes you really feel like you're in another state of mind. Have fun with Jenn and the crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks great! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great place to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...