Saturday, April 6, 2013

These Boys

 With these faces
 who really notices wild hair
 time slips away
and hair grows long
 and you have to "style"it
 until you can get back to the salon
seems there is never enough time 

and cute faces distract you.
********
These boys got haircuts this week.  I don't mind their hair a little long. 
It looks harsh when it is too short.
I have to take them to the salon.
The el-cheapo places have never worked out for us.
Always ends in horror.
So here's their "shorter" hair...
and hopefully my Mother can rest and quit nagging now. ha ha
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my mom. I can't tell you how many times she's told me in the last week how bad my nephew needs a hair cut. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blayder's hair! He is absolutely perfect short haircut or not! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...