Friday, November 30, 2012

November Wrap Up! {Time Flies}

Can't let November go out without mention of a few more things...
b participated in his first Thanksgiving Program.
I was shocked to see he marched right in, went on stage and performed his heart out.
Shocking, but cute!
He didn't care much about staying for the feast though.  Ate his cupcake first (some of you will get the hidden emphasis behind this comment) and was ready to jet out of there.
Which was fine with me because then I could rush across town where... 
B was participating in his 2nd Turkey Trot race. 
The Canadian was with him since I had to be with b at the same time,
 and he is better at running than me!
B was disappointed that he didn't win this year, but he placed.
I didn't buy him a t-shirt this year, just figuring he could wear last year's shirt.
#MomFAIL
The kids asked, "Why is Brodie wearing the wrong shirt?"
Blah!
We made my semi-famous Turkey Cupcakes this year.
The boys helped, and had great fun - but they complained that they did not want to make turkeys, they wanted to make Lightning McQueen & Super Mario!
So I made the turkeys.
And they made other things...
Where's Waldo Mario?
And we all survived.
And all of our Thanksgiving stuff is packed away,
and the Christmas "mess" is emerging from the attic.
November went so quickly, and I know December will too.
I was thinking, all of this whining I have been doing about having to work and raise kids
and juggle all of the balls and now the school year is practically half over.
Wow.
In a flash it will be Spring...then Summer,
and I can relax and be a Mom again.
Seriously, time just flies.
Something to think about.
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the trash bag pilgrims...cute! And I wouldn't have turned down your turkey cupcakes, they look good to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...