Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012 {Lightning McQueen} {Wario}

Halloween was big fun for B and b this year....or should I say for Lightning McQueen
 and for Wario of Super Mario Bros
Please note the BIG size of B my little hoarder's candy pumpkin....
 I would never have bought such a thing.  Thanks Aunt Lynn, or was it Mother?
 As per his usual, b did not want to wear clothes under his costume.
I did force him to wear some later for trick or treat. 
We took them to a small trunk-or-treat, and then trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. 
b got tired after a hill and cul-de-sac, so I happily took him on home.  The Canadian continued on with B, and that GIANT pumpkin, that HE had so foolishly promised B they would fill up.  
Didn't happen, but it was close.
Later, B asked me if I thought it was the best Halloween we had ever had.  
I thought for a moment, still feeling the pains of some of the things we have been through lately, and decided to just ask him what he thought.  
He said, "This Halloween was the BEST."
And seeing the look on his face when he said it, I might just have to agree.


5 comments:

  1. Okay, love the halloween bucket! We use to take pillowcases to fill up...we were greedy kids :) I must be really out of the loop because I had no idea Wario was a character in Mario Bros. Please tell me he is new-ish? Travis informed me he is Mario's evil twin. Had no idea, I'm so lame! Glad it was a good Halloween, know from previous posts it is bittersweet time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are hilarious, such characters! Classic that b only wanted to wear his undies under the costume. You are going to have fantastic pictures to embarrass them with when they're grown up. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute costumes. And I would like to swipe a few pieces of candy from Brodie's bucket!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...