Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lost in Summer Madness {Dirtiness is Next To Godliness}

If I am being honest, most of the time, our house looks like this...
...in every room.
Except when it is worse. 
Or on those rare occasions when I am able to clean up, 
without someone piling down right behind me.  
Then, I have to work even harder to corral everyone into one area 
and "keep" them there,
trapped.
But that gets tiring.
And for as much as I used to love my spotless floors and dust free shelves, 
I love having a little freedom even more.
And I am beginning to think that "dirtiness is next to godliness".
After all, time is fleeting
and I will have plenty of time to clean up
when they are grown and gone.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time celebrating both holidays! That is so funny -- "This is my favorite part!!" Don't they always say that about EVERY part?!!
    Ouch! hope your eye is better!
    Thanks for stopping by my "H" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how b is sitting by the tv. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...