Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SUPER Moon {May 12, 2012}

Did you get a chance to enjoy the SUPER Moon of 2012?
I sure did!
When it first appeared, it was a weird orangey color.
The higher it got, the brighter it became.
I was a little jealous of my Mother, who was watching it from Panama City Beach, SIGH.  
I would have loved to have seen it over the ocean, but I watched from Casa de Mann....
with Possible!  Stinking cat.  
The boys were asleep and Danger was at a hockey tournament.
Self portrait with SUPER Moon - lol!
While I was out taking pictures, my Aunt Lynn messaged me.  She was in the graveyard at the top of the hill where my grandmother lives.  Please let me emphasize a few important points: FULL moon, graveyard, 10pm at night, in the hood -not the slap hood, but the hood nonetheless - and she was alone!  Well, actually, she told me she wasn't alone, but was surrounded by many dear departed souls.
I guess it is a good thing there aren't any werewolves in Alabama.


2 comments:

  1. I missed the moon. Completely forgot about it. Your aunt is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally forgot. I bet it was awesome to see.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...