Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Slow Down Smart Guy

This morning, in his best 4 year old voice of authority, Blayd praised his brother, "Great job, Brodie! You can put your seatbelt on all by yourself!"
Exasperated, Brodie responded, "Of COURSE I can, Blayd! I am almost in HIGH school! I can do EVERYthing. I am the SMARTest person in this whole family!"
The sad thing is, considering how fast his first 6 years have gone by, he is right!
Thank goodness today is my last work day of the school year. Looking forward to every crazy, fun, loud, relaxing, exhausting, moment with the double Bb this summer!!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! That's really cute. Hooray for summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Almost in HIGH school...oh my! :) These days, I have been praised by the girls for using the restroom (which, of course, is never done in private!). It always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High School? What's that boy thinking? Wait, he thinks he's grown...funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! High School! It will be here before we know it!
    Happy Summer! Enjoy your first day off!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...