Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Tea & Program {Blayd} {age 4} {3k}

Blayd's school had a Mother's Day Tea & Program today.  It was very cute!
 We took a few pictures, but Blayd has trouble looking at the camera.
 He always seems to be looking up somewhere!
 He gave me some really sweet gifts!
And we had cake and punch.  
Then they sang a couple of songs.
Here is one:
And then of course I thought, goodness, wasn't it just yesterday that I was at
Nope, actually that was 2 YEARS ago.
Slow. Down. Time.

3 comments:

  1. Y'all are so cute! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss these little parties!
    Your green dress is so cute...you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...