Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's a Wrap! Part One {Soccer} {3-K}

Last week we wrapped up soccer!
The kids enjoyed a swimming party and then received their trophies. 
 We had a perfect record this season...
 ...never won a single game!
Trophies make it all worth it in the end. 
 We also wrapped up Blayd's 3-K program.
The kids had a pizza party and "you are my sunshine cookies".






Blayd still has a little trouble smiling & posing for the camera.

What a blessing to have had Mrs. Pat working with him this year.
She really took time out to help him adjust and succeed.
I am so thankful my many prayers were answered and he was placed in the perfect classroom with the perfect teacher for him and his personality.
**************
~More wrap-ups to come!  This will be Brodie's last week in Kindergarten!  I can hardly stand to think about it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of soccer & all of my friends kids play it. I'd be happy the season is over! It looks like all the kids enjoyed the party.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...