Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

I have so much to catch up on.
I wonder when I will be able to do that?
I miss my care-free days - but summer is a'comin'!!!  
I am always so EXCITED at the end of the school year.  Just the other day, Brodie and I were making plans, and then it hit me - in 5 weeks, he will no longer be in Kindergarten. 
Excitement over.  
It is all going too fast.

I miss my babies being babies.
Big B
 I miss it so much it hurts.
Little b
Several friends have had babies lately and I look at their facebook pictures and cry.
Those sweet baby days were some of the best of my life.
Please ignore my "just had a baby" thighs.
But life goes on, and in other news...
Here is something not real exciting...meet "Jean" (b named him).
I saw this fellow in the road yesterday morning, and I stopped to grab it for Blayd.  He played with it all day at Nanny's house and then when Brodie got there, after school, he took over.
Now, they don't want to let him go back to the woods to his family, but I ASSURE you he is...and he might take a cat and two parakeets along with him.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. What little cuties!!! We used to have pet turtles. They're way less trouble than cats & birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jean"....what a funny name!
    I miss those baby days too...babies don't talk back OR roll their eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...