Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One of the Things I've Been Doing {Goga} {Total Body Vibration}

So, as I have mentioned, I have been real busy lately!  
One of the things I have been working on, is helping the Canadian get the new studio open.
This is a joint venture between the Manns and the Greenes, our Canadian friends.
Months ago, they all went to Texas for a training conference, so they all know more than me.  I am more or less a worker bee, tech support, 
and official chalkboard artist- lol!
Goga Studios is the franchise name and it stands for Get On Get Active.
The studio features 10 T-Zone Total Body Vibration machines.
You can get the amazing health benefits in just 10 minutes a day by standing on the Goga T-Zone platform.
Seriously!
Here are a few of the notable benefits from total body vibration
* increase muscle strength
* tone and firm muscles
* improve flexibility
* increase metabolism
* decrease cellulite
* assist in weight loss
* improve mobility
* improve coordination
* massage muscles
* low impact - kind to joints

You can also burn 300 calories in 15 minutes in the Infrared Sauna!
The studios are designed to have a spa-like look and feel.
We are still working on putting the finishing touches, and final decor, 
but we are having Open House this week and giving free trials.
If you live in the area, come see us!
You can also like us on facebook to stay posted on our latest adventure!
And of course, please follow our blog!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I wondered what you'd been doing. Sounds fun! It's a shame I don't live in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that sounds interesting. I have seen those machines but wasn't sure what they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you guys! 300 calories burned in 15 minutes is MY kind of workout, for sure! I so wish I lived in your area...I would come!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...