Monday, March 12, 2012

I Have Been Busy! {Star Wars Night}

I have been busy y'all!
I have so much I want to catch up on, and so little time to do it!
Important stuff!
Stuff that I need to think through,
and write carefully.
But, alas!
I am channeling my inner Scarlet O'Hara (again),
because I just can't think about it all now...
I'll think about it tomorrow!

For now, I will share these silly photos from Star Wars weekend at the local Hockey Game.
Big B was super excited to go, but Little b, not so much.
He loves dressing in costumes, but doesn't like costumed characters, so we left him home with my Aunt & Grandmother - who by the way, is still plugging along!
B and I haven't been on an evening out together in a long while.  It was fun!
 He had a great time hanging out with friends.
 And he even met Darth Vader!
So until next time - 
May the FORCE be with you!
Happy Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

5 comments:

  1. What a fun night for B! He looks so little standing next to that big darth vadar! And little b looks too cute in his darth vadar costume and undies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! But my favorite is the first one, with little b in his underwear! I feel like we live in different universes...you with all the Star Wars and me stuck in princess land! I really think I need a boy to balance it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was YOUR costume? Tee hee! Looks like fun. I love b's cape with his under-roos! Stylish - like his mom, I'm sure!

    Can't wait to hear about all the other things under way. I've been putting the pieces together from your FB posts. Looks cool! Can preggos GOGA? I'm thinking not.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to spend an evening with B.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...