Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Watch the Sunrise to Fill our Souls Up {semi wordless wednesday} {sun gazers}



Here is an example of why leaving for work in the early morning isn't always bad.


Watch the sunrise to fill our souls up...
It's crazy I'm thinking
Just knowing that the world is round
Here I'm dancing on the ground
Am I right side up or upside down
Is this real or am I dreaming...

~dmb


By the way, did you know there are people who live off of the sun?  
I mean that literally.  
They don't eat.  
They are called "sun gazers" (read here).  
They claim it cures all kinds of diseases, too.


Interesting place, this world we live in.






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It feel so much like Spring this morning...I think it even smells like Spring!

    Popping by from Daphne's to say hi and Happy {Semi} Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. i love sunrises and sunsets..just another amazing creation.

    stopping by from ff&p.
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I know I'm guilty of rushing around so much that I forget to notice those beautiful things sometimes. Yesterday, when I was dropping my little one off at daycare, we stopped for just a few seconds before going inside to listen to the birds chirping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture. I'll have to read about these sun gazers. No eating?

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...