Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kindergarten Words {AlphabeThursday K}

Samples taken from B's Kindergarten January Journal...
 Spaghetti
 This from the child who hardly eats spaghetti.
Ocean 
 He told me there are whale sharks there, so he wants to go see them.
 Brother
 I love that my boys are best buddies.
Can't believe my first born turned 6 this week!  Seems like just yesterday he was born.  
His party is on Saturday.  Can't wait to celebrate with his friends.
Happy Thursday!
more K posts here...
Jenny Matlock

11 comments:

  1. haha...that's so cute. I immediately recognized what it said since my daughter used to always say buzgetti ... I don't recall her ever trying to spell it though. Loved the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love the oshin, too! When he grows up and marries, turn his papers over to him to keep up with! That's what I did! I did keep a couple of special ones from each child in an album, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their journals! That is one of the things I actually do keep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute I wish I had saved my boys journals

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute. My mother used to tell me that I called spaghetti "buzgetty" so I probably would have spelled it something like your son at 6. I had to laugh when I saw what he wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.
    So cute! Hope he has a wonderful time on Saturday!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. fonetic spllg s alwys kool.

    This whole post made me smile. You have shared some absolute treasures with us today!

    Thank you!

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your big boy. I am so impressed with his words!!! And I'm most of all also impressed with my boys love for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your big boy. I am so impressed with his words!!! And I'm most of all also impressed with my boys love for each other!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...