Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Won! {823 Boutique} {shout out}

Last week, I won a $25 gift certificate from 823 Boutique.  
I was so excited!  
Let's face it, in this economy, a girl needs all of the help she can get to stay highly fashionable at a low cost.  
I did not have to blog about them to win, and they are not compensating me for this post, but I wanted to give them a shout out, because in the world of online boutiques
they are one of my favs!  

Here are a few reasons why...
{1} they are always offering giveaways, special sales, and events, through Facebook, Twitter, and their Blog.  
All I had to do was comment on their blog to win!
{2}  they post new items of the latest styles, brands, designers, at reasonable prices daily! 
{3}  their customer service is excellent...and fast!  my orders have always shipped the same day I order, or by the next business day

I bought this cute lime belle tunic with my gift certificate.  It has double ruffles on the sleeves and is so soft and comfortable!

I just saw these earrings on their site today, aren't they precious?!
 Y'all know I am always dragging my boys around, so I don't have the time or energy to go out to a store shopping.  823 makes online shopping fun
Go follow them and see what you can win!

3 comments:

  1. I love that tunic! And the scarf and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that top! I'll have to check the site out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Winning is so fun! I love the tunic. The color is so springy!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...