Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year - Bring on 2012!!


I hope you have plans to enjoy the New Year with the ones you love.
Looking back on this year, I want to take a moment to say thank you!  Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing your comments, messages, emails, etc.  
I have enjoyed the relationships I have built with so many of you.  
I have non-blogger friends (gasp!-ha!) who simply don't understand how you can really share in someone's life through blogging.  I really do enjoy the support system we have built through sharing our experiences as we muddle through this thing called "life".  Just when I feel I might be losing it, you make me feel "normal".  Isn't it amazing how we can all be so different, yet, share so many similar life experiences?  
Especially in the day-to-day mundane of it all!
Thank you for sharing your life with me, and for taking part in mine.

Hope this year will be filled with good health and happiness for all!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for being willing to share and take an interest in my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Here's to another year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love that we share so many funny (and truthful) stories via our blogs. I enjoy it so much!

    I hope 2012 is a great year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    I agree... bloggy friends are amazing... it's funny how we can feel closer to some people through blogs then some of the people we know in our everyday lives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often say "my friend said..." and I'm usually referring to a blog friend. It amazes me how real these friendships are. Happy new year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...