Friday, December 9, 2011

And a Partridge {and a Hockey Skate} in a Pear Tree

I am sure our neighbors LOVE us!

Why oh why would the Canadian use the FRONT yard to dry his hockey equipment?

These are just some of the many mysteries of life with a {legal} Alien.

I am looking forward to this weekend, and I hope you are, too!

B and the Canuck will be running in the Children's Miracle Network 1 mile Reindeer Run in the morning. I hope I am able to make it through the whole thing. I am taking a camp chair to sit with b on the sidelines.

Like it or not I have to prepare to go back to work next week, too. I may start with half days.
Luckily, we are on the count down to Christmas Break and I will only have 7 work days to get through.

Happy Friday to all my Bloggie Friends!

7 comments:

  1. that is crazy. but then a man did it. I hope next week goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I busted out laughing when I read the alien part. We have a friend from Canada & she's been known to do some out there stuff & Dean always says "she's a foreigner". HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the answer to your question is, "because he's a man" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I only have 7 days of work left, too! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good enough hanging spot to me! :)

    Good luck to B on his run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I bet your neighbours are talking about this! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could explain it as a weird Canadian Christmas ritual - decorating the tree with Canada's favourite sports equipment!

    Good luck with back to work.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...