Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!

You may remember that B lost his first tooth (rather traumatically) back in the summer.
Tragic story recorded here.
This weekend he told me he could show me a "trick" with his bottom tooth. 
He could move it all around and lay it flat - ICK! 
The Canadian offered help in getting him a visit from the Tooth Fairy.  
He was all for it, but a little nervous. 
No pain, though, and just a little blood. 
 He was thrilled!
And ready to make his requests...
And she was kind enough to oblige.
And now all he wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth!  
Not really.
He still wants 2 RC cars, a Shark Air Swimmer, and Stinky the Garbage truck.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Um, next time could you maybe do like a little "warning, blood to come"?? HA! Somebody in my office had one of those shark swimmer things up here the other day & they scared me half to death with it. The thing is HUGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute! I never thought of leaving the tooth fairy a list of what I would like.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...