Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All Clear! {6 wks post-op}

Still making it count, in the "all you can wear is socks" moments.

I went for my 6 week post-op examination this morning. The doctor said everything looks good. She said I still have some stitches that need to dissolve, which I found to be shocking!

Best of all, my path report was all clear with no residuals from the cervical carcinoma - thank God!!

I will be examined again in April, and then go to yearly follow-ups if all stays clear.

Merry Christmas to me!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Big news! That's great, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic new Kerri!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...