Thursday, November 17, 2011

{semi} wordless wednesday

As I have said before, I am not a cat person.
 but, Little b definitely is
He likes my grandmother's cat, Purr Lee, best
But at home, Possible will do. 
They like to go on adventures
Caution to the wind
Tails make perfect leashes
when they are out exploring
and when it's time to rest
cats make good pillows
and they make good buddies 
 for little boys who love them
 and because of that
 I can love Possible, too
even though I am definitely not a cat person.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These photos are adorable and that is one tolerant cat! All of the cats I've known have an aversion to children ;-)

    Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!

    PS ~ I am hosting a giveaway at my blog over the next week, I'd love for you to drop by and enter. http://coastalpines.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-time-anthropologie-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up friend!
    These images are too too sweet! What a great kitty:)

    I love the new header, looks awesome-
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Possible is so sweet. My cat only tolerates Libby. He doesn't bite or scratch her, but he wants to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post could be mine! NOT a cat person here either...but I guess we will do anything for our kids! Super cute pictures of possible and little b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I am not much of a cat person either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great pictures! Unfortunately I'm allergic to everything under the sun, so I can't be too much of a cat person. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so not a cat person AT ALL but these pics are just too cute! I love the ones of him using Possible as a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, little b is the sweetest!! I just love the pictures. Naveen is right now really into our cat. We have to be a little cautious as Crash (our cat) has been known to be unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...