Monday, November 14, 2011

miscellany monday {surgery} {again}

Hi Friends!


Monday sure did get here quickly -  even after the long weekend.  Here are a few quick miscellaneous items on  my mind:



The Canadian was out of town all weekend, so you can imagine how restful it was for me with B and b(ages 4 and 5) alone.  Not!  


But, we had fun and no one got hurt.  Not seriously, anyway. 
I took them out to do a few things, since I am going to be "down" for a while after tomorrow.

We went to the Landings Shopping Center and walked around.




B saw this sign at Fudruckers and said, "Hey, that's just like me!"  The Santa lists (and threats) have already begun at our house.
B and b decided to climb the tree outside of Baskin Robins.  B told me it was okay as there were no police around.  Wow!  Need to work on that one.
B made a wish that Daddy would come home.  He is supposed to be home this afternoon.  We are still waiting.
They were excited that the horse and carriage rides are back for the holiday season.

There were, however, some not so good "fragrances of nature," coming from Dunkin, the horse.
Seems like the holiday decorations go up earlier and earlier each year.

Please remember me (and especially my surgeons) in your prayers.  I am having surgery in the morning.  Again.  Hopefully this will be the last one for a while.


It is pretty major (hysterectomy) and I am busy making all of the 1 million arrangements for my kids.


I am about 2 steps from terrified.


Even more, I am worried about my Grandmother.  She is not feeling well.  She won't go to the doctor.  I am scared.  Please pray for her healing.


Oh well, got to go finish packing and such.


Hope to see you all on Wednesday!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

8 comments:

  1. Please let me know if there is anyway that I can help you at all! I would be happy to entertain them anytime :)

    Praying for your safe trip through that OR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun!!! They are so precious:)

    I wish I lived closer cause I'd come help ya out sister!

    (((HUGS))) and prayers!!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny about there not being police around! Haha!

    Hope your grandmother is okay, and that your surgery and recovery go as smoothly as they can. My sister in law had a hysterectomy last year, so I know recovery can be a challenge. But, don't be terrified- you will get through just fine, I'm sure. I'll bet you have everything planned out for your boys while you're recovering too, which will give you peace of mind that they're taken care of :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri you are in my prayers. And prayers for the surgeons and your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you! Keep us posted on your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers your way Kerri. Hope all goes well with your surgery tomorrow. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been on the computer much this week. I hope all went well. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...