Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Bloggie Friends!

As, I have mentioned before, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays.  My hope for all of the families gathering today is that they will...

and most definitely...

It's a good thing I baked 2 pies yesterday, as the Canadian has already been into this one...


I am off to spend the day with my 3 Turkeys!


and did I mention these 2 Turkeys won the Turkey Trot 1 mile run  for B's Kindergarten class last week?  B was SUPER proud, as was the Canadian, who said that B never stopped running the whole way - even when he begged him to take a break!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day with family and friends!

Jenny Matlock

5 comments:

  1. Good afternoon from L.A.!

    I love your header and cannot believe I haven't been on in so long that I missed it. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family, Kerri.

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, I love your three turkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkey trots are so fun! Congrats to the winners...I figure anyone who gets out and runs on Thanksgiving is already a winner! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... lovin all the Thanksgiving editions of Keep Calm. fun! i'd be proud of your turkey's too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cranberry on sign!

    That made me laugh!

    What a fun post!

    I loved this joyous celebration of Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...