Saturday, October 1, 2011

Super Saturday - Awesome Deals! {Monogram Necklaces} {Couture Dresses} {Game Day}

Just wanted to jump in and share 2 HOT Deals I have found today!!

Did you see these fabulous monogram necklaces in Southern Living??  I did!!  My Friend Mercer at It's In The Bag is offering them at a huge discount!!  Go check them out!



Click HERE to go order!!!

Also, Katie over at CollectiveCouture.com is having and AWESOME sale - today only!!  Go look at her adorable collection of Game Day dresses and other cute clothes!  Here are a couple of examples...

Caroline Dress- Dark Orange
$39.60!!

Bonnie Dress (with removable flower)
$36.00!!

I have ordered from both of these ladies and love their products and service!
Happy Shopping!!


1 comment:

  1. I like those dresses...and I like the prices even better! And I've already teased Mercer. Now that I've already purchased a necklace, I see that she is offering them on sale. :( What color did you go with?

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...