Friday, October 21, 2011

Scarecrows! {fall} {the Landings} {Halloween}

In our town, we have a shopping area called The Landings.  They are always doing something fun, and this month they are having a scarecrow contest.  Here are some of my favorites:
This one is just too cool and so creative! 
Mickey Mouse
e

Fudrucker's Headless Hamburger
Jack Skellington
Local High School Mascot~Shaw Raider
Local Hockey Team~Columbus Cottonmouths
I think this one should look a little tougher :)
Here is the boys' favorite - of course! (ugh)
We have had to drive by and visit 3 days in a row now!

What are your favorites this Friday?

friday favorite things | finding joy

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I haven't been over that way in a while, I'll have to let Libby check it out. And I agree, the hockey player looks a bit frail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun. My kids would totally enjoy going there and wandering around. Looks like it would be super fun. There used to be a Fudruckers by us -- and the kids just loved putting all the stuff on their burgers. It closed and in went an Ihop so I guess we shouldn't complain. ;)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun. My kids would totally enjoy going there and wandering around. Looks like it would be super fun. There used to be a Fudruckers by us -- and the kids just loved putting all the stuff on their burgers. It closed and in went an Ihop so I guess we shouldn't complain. ;)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one is pretty clever! Love the feather in Steven Tyler's hair!
    Spongebob would have been a hit at our house too!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that's cute that your kids keep wanting to go back. The town we moved from has something similar on the town common every fall- homemade scarecrows, some really elaborate and scary for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Our town hasn't gotten into the spirit yet. I love the new header, especially those two superheroes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fun! the first scarecrows take the cake. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! I love Jack Skellington...and the American Idol judges! Totally hilarious! Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...