Friday, October 28, 2011

friday favorites {Recipe Swap} {Flavors} {Decorations} {Deal of the Week} {Moments} #Coffeemate

friday favorite things | finding joy
Hip hip hooray it's Friday!  Here are some of my favorites as we move in to the weekend.

Photobucket
{one}
Favorite SEC Snack of the Week:
Shrimp Cocktail Dip
Simple and easy - and always a big hit!

Here's what you need:
2 blocks of softened cream cheese
1 8oz tub of sour cream
garlic salt/pepper
1 bottle of cocktail sauce
1 can of tiny shrimp
1 box of Ritz crackers

Here's what you do:
Mix the sour cream, cream cheese, and garlic salt/pepper (to taste).  Smooth in serving dish.  In a separate dish mix the cocktail sauce and shrimp, then spread it on top.  Serve with Ritz!


{two}
Favorite Flavor of the Week:
I love my Coffee-mate and I love the holiday flavors coming out, like Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread Cookie, etc., but this week my new favorite flavor is the Natural Bliss Sweet Cream.  I am in LOVE!

{three}
Favorite Decorations of the Week:
Cute signs for us "Good Witches" at Barnes and Noble!
Plates from my Aunt Lynn- thanks!  We have enjoyed using these!
I don't know who lives here, but it is super spooky and fun!

{four}
Favorite Deal of the Week:
Y'all know I love Beth Moore and I I love a good Bible Study.
I found these at our local thrift store for $1 each!!  None of them have been written in, either! These can cost up to $17 or more - woo hoo!

{five}
Favorite Moments:
Fall Festival Fun
Hugs
Games

Break from balloon sword fight for important Shark lesson
Picnic supper

What are your favorites this Friday?

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum....that looks delish.
    What's it called though? LOL Did I miss the name?
    Maybe I need more coffee!!

    Precious babies!! They are getting so big!

    Hope your weekend is awesome!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for the peppermint mocha at my grocery store to put in my hot chocolate but have not seen it yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to the party but I was very thankful to be off Friday & just running around town shopping & having lunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! My husband would LOVE that dip!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...