Thursday, September 22, 2011

W is for Whatever


Reigning myself back in and reminding myself {once again} to shift my focus from everything that is going wrong around me, to focusing on WHATEVER is around me...as in....
Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippians 4:8

I am not sure why I keep forgetting that truth, especially when I truly do have so much to be thankful for! 


I am linking up with Mrs. Jenny for Alphabe-Thursday, brought to you by the letter "W"

10 comments:

  1. You're human, that's why you forget! We all do whether we admit it or not. I've been making a conscious effort to be positive (not so easy) & thankful. I feel so much better! I also find I get a little annoyed because when you're positive you realize just how negative some people are! Working on that now. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Alpha-Thursday. I love the what-ever's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely not alone in this. It's such a conscious effort for me too, to remember what I have, the abundance, the goodness, how lucky I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all do it...it's so easy to do. I like your reminder sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen - those verses are so good and life changing for us women. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wise whatever words to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a lot of whatevers! I like your whatever is around me! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that "Whatever" sign! It can be taken one of two ways, though. Great post, Kerri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the wonderful reminder, and a lovely post. I'm stopping by from Jenny's. It felt like I was late, but now I see I'm right on time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need one of those 'whatever' signs!

    I have to remind myself to focus on the positive sometimes, too.

    Your wonderful words are such a wise reminder, though!

    Thanks for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...