Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{semi} Wordless Wednesday {Sights and Sounds from Recovery}


Playing "Operation" the night before surgery.  Might I add, they have greatly improved upon this game - the board does not vibrate uncontrollably giving you heart failure, you can choose from several different modes, and Mr. Patient now wears underwear!
 
Home from the hospital and enjoying a MASSIVE treat box from Aunt Les and Uncle Dan!
 
Word games with Nana.  Please note Possible is "on duty" as doctor cat.
Useless cat.
 
Seriously useless cat!
 
The Memory Champion...or as B says "nembory".
 
He's crafty and wins every round!
 
Day 3 and finally able to sit up straight!
 
"Airing out" in the back yard...
 
...while enjoying "silly sentences" with Nana.
Posted by Picasa

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl- glad all went well!! He's such a doll!

    Loving that cat & thank GOD he has on undies now, teehee!!!

    Thanks for linking up today- D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FF&P!

    I read the post below about his surgery-poor little boy! So glad he's doing so much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it went well! Looks like you were prepared with games while being still!

    I have a great rosette necklace giveaway right now--would love to have you enter! http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-that-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your little guy is feeling better...and getting lots of extra tlc at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so glad he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see B is on the mend. I can't believe how involved his surgery was...poor kid. And the picture of him sitting outside totally reminds me of my mom. I can remember being really young (and all the way through my teens)any time I'd gotten sick, we'd head outside for fresh air - day or night! And it always seemed to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot all aobut operation! I think I'll add it to the Christmas list. And I'm so glad to hear all went well. Love the giant treat box!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...