Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{semi} wordless wednesday {Fall Lists}

My friend, the Southern Lady, and I have been thinking about Fall and Fall Bucket Lists (much like my Summer List).  I found a cute site with lots of lists and ideas here with a free printables you can download and customize here and here.


This one is just too cute!

And this one is perfect for us Southern Gals!


I think that was an intentional misspelling of marsh"mellow" and if not, it should have been!

So, what's on your list for Fall?




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm going to have to print one of these! (I love the SEC game and plan a girls' day while the men hunt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- I love printables! I printed a cute one yesterday...I should share it!

    On my list....a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Southern Belle bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Southern Belles list {cause deep down I am one lol)! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from FF&P!

    What a CUTE idea! I especially love the one where it says that Southern gals try all of the Starbucks flavors-I'm SO guilty of that! I get so excited when the different seasons roll around-even though I know which is my favorite ahead of time, I always get one of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are super cute!!! Let's see, my fall bucket list.... just to survive is the only think on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of making a seasonal to do list. I love pecan pie! Not sure about those turduckens though!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...