Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Things Friday {cool weather} {sweet boys} {path report}

friday favorite things | finding joy

Here's a brief list of my FAVs from this week:

1 - It cooled off around here.
2 - I am down 1.5lbs after week 1 back on WW.
3 - It cooled off around here.
4 - b (age 3) pointed up at the clouds and said, "I tode! The clouds are toding me!" (tode = cold)  he also told me I was his "best friend Mommy".
5 - It cooled off around here.
6 - B received his first Progress Report and it was great!
7 - It cooled off around here.
8 - Although my path report came back with "carcinoma in situ", no margins were involved.  More surgery to follow, but thankful for it.


What were your favorites this week?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!! That's awesome! I'm thankful for the cooler weather too. Sadly, it's not going to be with us much longer. Saying prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IS THIS SURGERY???? Email me pls!!!

    Congrats on your weightloss, yay you:)


    PS: don't forget to swing by tomorrow for my blogaversary giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't cool off around here.
    I am UP 2 lbs. from vacation.
    It didn't cool off around here.
    I not tode!
    It didn't cool off around here.
    I have yet to receive my report, but am hoping for the best.

    Favorites this week? A great dinner with friends tonight! I'm off to bed with a wine buzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're down to 103 today. It's a cold spell! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...