Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{semi} wordless wednesday {Smiles or Mad Faces?} {Dress Up}

The little one who rarely looks and smiles at the camera, decided to.
He told me this was his "mad" face.  Well if it is, I'll take it!
I only wish that I would have had my real camera and not the blackberry.
Remember my post, Dress Up Isn't Just for Girls
The cowboys are at it again!

Photobucket
My friend Daphne over at Flip Flops & Pearls is celebrating her Blogoversary!  
Congrats, Daph!
Head on over to her blog  and you may win a prize!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! It's so hard to get them to look and smile nicely for pictures. And the dress-up? Hilarious. Your boys give Celia a real run for the money on the funny dress-up outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! The dress up pictures are too funny! Save them for senior yearbook ads, please!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...