Monday, August 8, 2011

Miscellany Monday {B Starts Kindergarten} {b Draws}

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

 {ONE}
This weekend included lots of puppet shows.  B and b made paper puppets and reenacted scenes from their favorite Spongebob episodes, as well as creating new scenes for the characters.  I don't like Spongebob, but I did enjoy these plays!  I especially liked when B took a bow at the end and blew kisses to the "crowd" - lol!

 {TWO}
b has finally decided he likes to draw a little bit.  

This is very exciting for us because normally you cannot get him to do any arts and crafts.  I was pretty impressed with his first efforts.  He will start a 3yr old program this week since we finally mastered the potty and can get him in the class.  
We went for orientation and a visit to his class this last week.
I am worried, but hopeful!

 {THREE}
B starts Kindergarten this morning.  I really just can't even wrap my mind around it.  He is excited.  His teacher had a swimming party for their class last week, a get-to-know-you kind of thing.  He had a blast!  
B has 2 friends in his class that we have been friends with since birth.  Their Mothers and I worked together when we were preggo and now our little babies are going to Kindergarten together!  
Seems like just the other day, Camdyn and Brodie were born only 1 day apart...
...and now they are off to Kindergarten!
I hope this is an awesome year for all of them!

5 comments:

  1. Starting kindergarten is a big step! And little b's drawings are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have a get together before hand. All the little ones are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope B had a wonderful first day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So thankful I get to experience this new adventure with you! They did great today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that they had a party to get the kids used to each other! No such thing would happen here. We won't even know who the teacher is till either the week before and even then it could change the morning we get there:(

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...