Friday, July 22, 2011

InstaFriday {Phone Photos} {Week in Review} #SharkWeek

life rearranged

InstaWhat?  InstaWho? InstaFRIDAY!!!!!
Today I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! A simple way to share the little moments from your week…the only rule is that the post has be made up of cell phone pictures only! 

Our Shark Week Prize Pack arrived this week!  We were super excited!  It includes everything for a great Shark Week celebration...balloons, banner, coasters, koozies, napkins, recipes, sandwich/cookie cutter, games, bottle opener, and more!  Thank you Discovery!  
I am still trying to win a t-shirt.

Speaking of parties, we celebrated my grandmother's 82nd birthday on Tuesday!  She is such a blessing to us.  B made her about 20 cards.  He also brought his favorite books over to read with her on her big day.

See the 4 inches under B's arm?  This is where I normally end up "sleeping".  No, we don't do the family bed thing officially, but these little homing pigeons make their way back every night.  It is no wonder my neck stays twisted up.

No matter how hard I try to scoot them over, they won't go.  If I try to move over then they just follow.  The Canadian usually has free reign on his side.  Must be nice.


Umbrellas don't last long at our house.  Mainly they are destroyed due to the incredible heat and sun, but B and b contribute as well.
These were my favorite jams on 80s on 8 this week.  Especially Tenderness, "where is it?!"

My friend Kim gave me this sign.  I have been so fortunate this week to experience this to the fullest.  I have awesome friends!


Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I'm linked up for Insta Friday too!! Shark week hey?? I've never watched before...when is it on? I might have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of them in your bed. We too always end up the four of us in the bed. I have to admit, I love it even though I grumble about it.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...