Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday {odds and ends}


{odds and ends}
B likes to make "lily pads" out of my hibiscus blooms

and he uses them for other swimming tricks

lovely & delicious cake from a beach wedding I attended in Destin

I am scared to can only imagine one day...

and finally...can you say outta control??  



Remember our little Curious George inspired garden project {linked here} well, I don't even know what these are - I think they may be the pumpkins.  What to do??

Lawdy!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. We're gonna take the phrase when life gives you lemons..... and we are going to tweak it to work for us. Pumpkin cookies, bread, pie..... we just gotta give them away, cause after all we have our "want to!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary to see B and b on that four wheeler! and the plant looks like pumpkin or watermelon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm into Pink and Green a lot these days. And may I have a slice of that cake, please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pool looks so inviting! Hey, maybe you're little guy will grow up and want to be a trainer at Sea World since he's fond of water tricks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures. That pool looks fabulous right now :) That cake is adorable. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cake is completely cute. and the hibiscus flowers in the pool look fake, they're so perfect looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty in the water and love that cake!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - I love that you love 80s music!!! Me too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. love his lilly pads and oh my that cake is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...