Monday, June 27, 2011

{Miscellany Monday} and Beth Moore's Tweets to ME!!!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{one}
I have been suffering, yall!  My gall bladder is no bueno.  I need surgery - I also need a good meal and a good night's sleep. Haven't slept through the night in 3 weeks now.  Been eating chicken broth for 2 days. argghh!


{two}
Saw Cars 2 this weekend!  It was much better than I expected.  Those folks at Pixar are SO creative and imaginative! The only thing I disliked was my throbbing gall bladder while I was trying to sit in the theater seat. We'll be checking that off of our Summer List, now! :)  Did you make your Summer List yet?


{three}
Have you had a Fuji apple lately? Oh LAWD!  The Fuji organics I bought from Fresh Market this past week were delicious!! I have been enjoying them with hot tea since I am scared to drink coffee due to my gall bladder issues.  I hope I feel well enough to chance eating one today!


{four}
I have been getting rave reviews from friends who have tried the Alice Springs Chicken!  I am so glad you are enjoying it as much as we did!  If you missed that recipe, find it here!


{five}
Okay yall - now for the EXCITING part!!!


As you may know, Beth Moore is a well known author and Christian speaker.  I have taught several of her Bible studies and read her books.  I created the "Beth Moore Book Club" at my church.  She is my Jesus Guru - so can you imagine my EXCITEMENT when she RESPONDED TO ME ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could hardly contain myself!!! Especially since I had been feeling so miserable and sorry for myself because I was in so much pain.

Saturday night, I tweeted this photo and said:
This is my Bible on top of one of her Bible Study books.


kerrimann17 Kerri Mann 
Who knew?! Mr. Potato Head is a @BethMooreLPM fan! ;) http://yfrog.com/kga82wj

Then she replied:

BethMooreLPM Beth Moore 
@kerrimann17 Mr. Head needs a word too.

And then I retweeted:

kerrimann17 Kerri Mann 
EXCITED beyond belief that she replied to my tweet! :) "@BethMooreLPM@kerrimann17 Mr. Head needs a word too."

And then she replied:

BethMooreLPM Beth Moore 
@kerrimann17 You are so darling.

Can you believe it??? I was so excited - and still am! 
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are so much pain, friend. Any plans to get the gallbladder removed? I hope so. And WAY COOL on the Beth Moore tweet. I can hear her southern, sweet voice saying "You are so darling" Very cool, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm & to think I was excited because Gretchen from RHOOC DM'd me on Twitter. You've definitely got me beat!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you are in so much pain. Are you going to have surgery?
    How fun about the tweet from Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm starstuck too. : )

    and i feel your pain. i had my gall bladder taken out when i was 20. it was painful. hope you get relief soon!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...