Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dress Up Isn't Just for Girls

So, my boys love to play dress-up.
We only had girls in my family, and I guess I just always assumed that dress-up was just for girls. I was wrong! I now have a whole trunk of costumes and items for imaginative play.

Sometimes, just hats and shoes will do.

Sometimes, there is more of a purpose. B decided he needed "equipment" to kill a giant black grasshopper.
Spongebob breastplate, skull mitten, cowboy hat, and pirate muskatoon!

oh and a back scratcher!

To kill the bugs in the back yard, he needed a spiderman mask and his "tecting boots" (protecting).
Now these bugs came out of the pool and were already dead.

But, he made me photograph them all anyway - I will spare you the other 30 pictures!
Finally, sometimes just a hat and glasses will meet your purpose.

Especially if you just want to enjoy your homemade fruit smoothie by the pool.

It's all about the presentation!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. these are all hilarious. boys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those are the best pictures! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri, I just love reading your blog. It is always so refreshing! Wish you had time to post more. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's going to kill you when he gets older!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...