Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Am Still Here!

Just wanted to drop a note to say I am still here! Our home internet has been unstable for the last few weeks and still is. We are switching providers, and were just told the whole house will need to be recabled. SIGH
Anyway, I am keeping up with Blogland via Google Reader on my Blackberry, but I can't comment from there-BOO!
I even read part of a *real* book today! I have read it numerous times, but it never gets old to me!
Hope to be back up and running soon. Happy Summer Break to All!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Don't want you going anywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain! Enjoy your free time though!! I've been having problems commenting with my Google account from my work computer. So wierd that all of a sudden it doesn't work. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...