Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter Weekend, Everyone!

I had a pretty rotten evening last night.  One of the worst in a while.  But today puts everything in perspective.  
No matter how bad things may seem, it is Good Friday.

Although this video is a bit graphic, it does paint a clear picture and reminds me that if He could do all of this for me, he can certainly handle my day to day situations, no matter how overwhelming they may seem.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with family, fun, and peace of mind!

Me and my little sister, circa 1981

4 comments:

  1. I had a little little sister too...I'm 10 yrs. older than my younger sister.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Kerri! The best part of Good Friday is the anticipation what happened three days later. HE ROSE! And that is the best gift of all.

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, Kerri! Have a great weekend! Love the pic of you and your sis. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...