Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{1}I am loving this super cute tropical headband, custom made by Uyen at LittleHatchlings.  You should definitely check out her beautiful creations!

Cutest model ever!  I love that smile!
{2} I am loving this blogger award from Sarah at Through the Picture Window.  Thanks, Sarah! Sarah is still surrounded by snow up in New England yall - join me in praying for that stuff to melt! :)

I am supposed to tell you 7 things about me and pass it on to 7 blogger peeps.  Okay, about me...
(1) I am totally in SPRING mode, bring it! 
(2) the jury is still out on my knee injury, something's not right! 
(3)so far I am surviving the 21-day fast from Starbucks & coffee, it's not been easy! 
(4) my birthday is this month, feeling blessed but yikes!
(5) I am getting super sad at the thought of B's preschool experience drawing to a close 
(6) I am beyond thrilled at seeing spring break and summer break in the near future, I can pretend to be a full-time Mom again! 
(7) I am so unorganized right now, so not like me and disturbing!

Now go have a fabulous Wednesday and check out these 7 fab bloggers who I am passing this award along to... KimRuthTheSouthernLady, Beth, Shea, Brooke, Jenna.    

7 comments:

  1. Arrrg, yes! Spring, where are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks friend! I love the new header! Those boys of yours are gor-geous!! You'll be a full time stay at home right around the time I have to become a working mom:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute headband!

    I'm in Spring mode too! So ready for summer to be here, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last few days here in Ohio the weather has been wonderful (at least in my neck of the woods sadly many are dealing with flooding issues) We have been able to get out doors and I just love it!! we have the, "bring on Spring" bug bad now! Very cute headband and congrats on the blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! In Spring mode over here too!
    Love that little headband....cutie pie!!! And glad to hear the dinner at the table is going better!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am COMPLETELY in Spring mode as well. However, I don't think spring is listening as her in Minnesota it will take until the end of April early May for Spring to really start....sigh.

    Congrats on your fast. That would not be easy!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute headband. My Grands are getting too big to wear them and that makes me soooo sad!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...