Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super MOON

Okay, so I have been accused of being a bit of a "lunar-tic", and that may be true, Kim.  I get it honest, from my Mother.  I cannot tell you how many times in my life, while driving, she slammed on the brakes (scaring me to death) saying, "LOOK AT THE MOON!"  She took me on countless rides on the front porch at night, and walks along the beach always saying, "I see the moon and the moon sees me, God bless the moon and God bless me." When I was smaller, she would stand me on the counters and say "jump jump jump to the moon!" and I would jump into her arms. She was always my Moon.  Still is.  Helps to control my tidal waves. :)  I zipped over to her house last night and we watched the Super MOON come up together.  Journey's Lights was on the radio as we waited in anxious anticipation.  Later, Pink Floyd came on - so cliche' but I loved it!
Here are some pictures I took.  I don't have the MacDaddy camera and lens...still dreaming of one, but I put my little Fuijifilm "SLR Like Camera" on automatic and got these...
This one might be my favorite...
or this one...
and if I had the right skills, camera and lens, I could have done better with this one...
They said we were supposed to make a wish.  I made one this time.
Did you?

1 comment:

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...