Monday, March 14, 2011

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Miscellany Monday?? nope - my mind is still on an amazing Sunday.  
the situation in Japan reminds me to enjoy these days all the more #prayersforJapan
We were up early as usual (time change - what?) out to breakfast, MyChurch (the whole family), and quick stops at Fresh Market and Target - all before lunch.  Most of the day was spent having outdoor fun!

b spent time looking for sharks on the horizon
luckily none were found, and as B reported, no sea urchins either
wayy too cold for me to swim, I like the water to be 80 degrees or more...they were shivering but wouldn't admit it
b took a break to fish
and play some lacrosse
nah, just used the stick as a fishing net
he is really not frowning in these pictures, he is saying "cheeeessseee" with his teeth gripped 
he really has a charming smile, I just have a hard time catching him in the act
yep, braces will be in our future

9 comments:

  1. So CUTE that he is looking for sharks and fishing in the pool! Thanks for the laugh this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys look like they had wonderful adventures yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh so sweet! Looks like the perfect day-
    look at that gorgeous weather!

    Hope you have a great day,
    don't fotget tomorrow is HTT, showing you kiddos playrooms, hope you can link up-
    ♥, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't the weather awesome yesterday? I parked myself outside during Libby's nap and stuck my arms and legs out and tried to work on my tan! By the way, pack your bags, the next Parkman adventure will be a trip to the beach at the end of the month. I've been itching to go since...well since we pulled out of Bay County last fall!

    Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine having weather like that right now! We've still got a good foot of snow gracing our lawns....I know my boys would love to be looking for sharks instead of throwing snowballs right now!

    Blessings,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri...your kiddo's are so, so cute! I found your blog through Carissa's! :) Hope you have a great evening!

    http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol love the part about the sharks!! I used to really think there were sharks in my pool growing up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute pics! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend. I'm so ready for our pool water to warm up. It needs to be around 84 for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boys are just adorable. Love the little drooping speedo bathing suit! I'm so jealous of that beautiful weather of yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...