Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dinner at the Table - An Update

It had not started well in back in the beginning.
I've had many people ask how we have been doing in our adventures at eating at the table.
We are doing better.
I bought some happy dishes at the Dollar Store.
They remind me of b and his love of rainbows,  
and who cares if one gets broken when B is helping to set the table.
It is amazing how few times we have had to actually sit at the table to eat,
what with hockey, soccer, me working, the Canadian working, etc.
But, no one fights me on it anymore, or seems disturbed.
It is becoming natural.
That makes me happy.
Thanks everyone for wishing us well!

6 comments:

  1. That's great! And, I passed an award to you today on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear. And I really dig the rainbow plates. Good idea, I'll tuck that away for future use - like a set of plates that can be used outside or around the pool. Kerri, you SO smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy to hear your good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning from Tokyo!

    What fun plates, Kerri! I know that sometimes it takes a little extra something to get people to sit together around a table, but you're heading in the right direction. So happy things are looking good!

    My best to you and yours...

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happy plates! Thanks for a smile.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...