Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday! | What I'm Loving Wednesday

{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I loved the Brady Bunch, Little House on the Prairie, The Love Boat and Three's Company

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic by The Police

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
nope!  and it was an awful 3 days of recovery after that surgery :(

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
don the sweats and crash with a big comfy clean blanket

{five} do you play any instruments?
sorta, but not really...as a kid I could play the flute and as an adult I took piano for a while

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
NO!! EWW!!!

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
NO!! EWW!! but the Canadian chews them to bits!
 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
yes!  I can drive right down to the autoshop and swipe my card :)

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep! and I can do the cherry stem trick where you tie it in a knot
(so many hidden talents LOL)

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
NO!!  EWW!!  Just kidding! ;)


and now for What I AM Loving Wednesday...

I am LOVING that General Beauregard Lee
our local expert Groundhog did not, I repeat did NOT, see his shadow, so therefore an 
Early Spring is on the Way!!!!!!!!!

What about you?  Link up here and here!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like we're about the same age. Those are shows I loved too. Love that song by the Police. Damned Canadians eh? BTW, your husband's home town is about an hour and a half from where I live. Small, small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha LOVE your answer to number eight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer to #8 too. That's how I roll as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sick in bed after I got my wisdom teeth out for about two weeks- it was awful!

    And yay for Spring weather!! I love an early spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that spring is around the corner too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is no way our groundhog didn't see his shadow. the sunniest day of winter was today. go figure. i say boo to more cold weather.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...