Saturday, February 12, 2011

Someone Turned 5

Without my permission, someone turned 5 years old.  I had a good cry about it, too.  Sure, I am so thankful my first born is growing up, healthy and strong, but oh my goodness, I miss my boys being babies already!


He had a fun party with friends the day before his birthday.
He selected Chuck E. Cheese's as the location.  We had an early morning party and were practically the only ones there.  That was nice.
The food was good...
and the company was great!
B has the sweetest friends.

He thoroughly enjoyed being the Birthday Star!
 We all survived the big event and the Canadian was proud of his Skee Ball performance/competition - as usual.
Afterward, the boys enjoyed playing with birthday gifts in the glorious sunshine.
It was an awesome day.
 The next morning was the "real" birthday, so we had a special breakfast.
B arranged all of his gifts and cards in a display on the table.  He made some signs of his own, too...
and later the family came over for dinner and cake...cake that I made since I forgot to order one! 
He wanted Wolverine on it, so I stuck an action figure on top - voila!  He was satisfied so that is all that mattered.  He made his wish and blew out the candle...
...and just like that, my baby turned 5.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party! I was enjoying myself until I got to the last picture of you holding newborn B. And I don't like that tiny baby being big. Because this, too will happen to me. Sad. But, really happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...