Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Health Check

So, I am still plugging along with trying to keep my Health in Check this year.  I must admit, the last couple of weeks have been b-a-d.  I have been having some health issues which have caused nausea.  When I am nauseous, I want nothing but a ton of crackers, or heavy food, like pizza. Oh and carbonated drinks. Then of course, when you are nauseous, you don't feel like running too much, so BLAH! I had some major medical tests that will hopefully bring answers and solutions so I can get back on track...the sooner the better!
I am still working on finding my "go to" foods and snacks with the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus Program.  Recently I focused on finding something to accommodate my chip weakness.  I love chips!
LOVE these, 4 PointsPlus per serving, 
they have a great texture and flavor and are perfect with salsa which is 0 points

LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips
LOVE these, 4 PointsPlus per serving
such an unbelievable improvement over "baked lays" these are like real chips - yummy! 

In the "old" Weight Watchers Points system, 4 points would have been a CRAZY amount to "waste" on chips.  Under the new PointsPlus program, 4 PointsPlus isn't so bad.

What have you been doing to keep your health in check?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Honey, I hope your feeling 100% soon:(

    I tell you something, if you eat almonds AND love salt & vinegar, you must get the Blue Diamond S&V Almonds. They are such a good for you snack and Lordy Mercy, they are SO YUMMY!!

    I hope your week is great!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some answers and feel better soon.
    A few years ago I did weight watchers (didn't go to meetings)...my aunt gave me all the info and books...but since they changed recently I don't know what the points are and plan is! Ugghhh...maybe I should just sign up.
    I have been telling myself for months I need to schedule my yearly appt....but keep putting it off. I need to do that. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get answers and start feeling better soon.
    I have been good about workouts but last week gave in to really bad eating. I am working on eating better this year.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...