1. I am currently obsessed with nothing. which is weird for me, but I have no spare time to be obsessed with anything .
2. Today I am sore because, b and I had a fall last night. I was getting out of the car holding him, a soccer ball, and an over-full purse. It was dark. I tripped over the Canadian's hockey bag, could not catch myself. Hit the concrete HARD with my knee and the side of my hand. The impact split the knee of my jeans from side to side, ruining my best-looking-on-me jeans. My purse essentailly exploded sending things flying, and the soccer ball flew across the front yard. If only we'd had it on video, I am sure it would have been worth something. The Canadian was nice enough to bandage me up, make ice packs, and bring anti-inflammatory meds. b had nightmares about it last night mumbling, "Mommy, you okay?" Both of the boys were stressed to see me bleeding like that. B asked me this morning, "so how's that leg doing?" I was just so thankful that my mother instinct overrode the natural instinct to put my hands down to catch myself. If his head would have hit the concrete I would have died .
3. The age I am is unreal to me and the age I feel is probably much older than I really am, as I have been overworked and stressed these days .
4. My favorite place is the beach. SO excited that Spring will be here soon .
5. Something I have been procrastinating is doing an overhaul clean of the house. It needs it. BAD .
6. The last thing I purchased was cheese grits from McDonalds I know their new oatmeal is all the rage, but this Southern Girl will always prefer grits thank you very much! .
7. The thing I love most about my home is when I can just be there with my family with no where to rush off to .
Happy Friday to all and to all a good weekend :)