Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is    The Real Housewives of Atlanta, I can't stand them but I watch them anyway since they are close to home and contrary to the commercial promo, they are NOT "Southern Hospitality at It's Finest" - of that I can assure you!   .

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is    I have a few t-shirts like this, but they are soooo soft and wonderful to sleep in I have to keep them   .

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is     chips, i try to resist but I love them SO much!   

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is     there isn't any time to just pass the time in my job which is good and bad .

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is     Coke -  it isn't good for you, and I don't drink it daily, but every now and then why not? I especially love the little glass bottles packed in crushed ice so cold that there are a few icy chips of Coke inside .

6.  A little indulgence that I have is     this is NOT little, in fact it costs 12 Weight Watcher PointsPlus, but the cupcakes from Starbucks are AWESOME - if you haven't tried them, then DON'T!!  The frosting is like crack, well I assume it is like what crack must be like, as it calls to me and I feel compelled to have more   .
Red Velvet
Vanilla Bean Cupcake

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is     in the kitchen, and in my bedroom and I HATE them both...maybe I will work on that this weekend...well, maybe not!  .
  
Happy Friday!
Link up over at Lauren's!

4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon from Tokyo!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, as always. I am with you on the cupcake addiction. Our Starbuck's don't have them, unfortunately, and as a gal who used to grab them the moment they came out, they're very missed.

    Have a lovely weekend with your sweet family!


    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to try one of those starbuck's cupcakes...but never do! I love chips too...and once I start...I can eat half the bag. NOt good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red velvet cupcakes at Starbucks are wonderful! I thought I was good until I saw them at the store inside Target now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I know exactly what you mean about Atlanta! Southern is definitely not the word I'd use to describe them!! My weakness is Dr. Pepper but I've been doing good to keep it to about 2 a week. Haven't had the cupcakes & I'm going to take your advice & not have them. Icing is my weakness to begin with!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...