1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is The Real Housewives of Atlanta, I can't stand them but I watch them anyway since they are close to home and contrary to the commercial promo, they are NOT "Southern Hospitality at It's Finest" - of that I can assure you! .
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is I have a few t-shirts like this, but they are soooo soft and wonderful to sleep in I have to keep them .
3. My grocery store impulse buy is chips, i try to resist but I love them SO much!
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is there isn't any time to just pass the time in my job which is good and bad .
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is Coke - it isn't good for you, and I don't drink it daily, but every now and then why not? I especially love the little glass bottles packed in crushed ice so cold that there are a few icy chips of Coke inside .
6. A little indulgence that I have is this is NOT little, in fact it costs 12 Weight Watcher PointsPlus, but the cupcakes from Starbucks are AWESOME - if you haven't tried them, then DON'T!! The frosting is like crack, well I assume it is like what crack must be like, as it calls to me and I feel compelled to have more .
|Vanilla Bean Cupcake|
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is in the kitchen, and in my bedroom and I HATE them both...maybe I will work on that this weekend...well, maybe not! .
Link up over at Lauren's!