Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose   First, as it has short articles/snippets so I might actually have time to actually read it  .

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be    National Geographic - and I would travel to all of the places and take my own photos and write my own stories  .

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)       both, although right now not much of either    .

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)   in print, I feel like too much of my life is bound to the computer - you just cannot curl up with an electronic device like you can a paper one or take it in the pool on a float      .

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is     prior to having kids, I read 3-5 magazines a week - Seriously!  Now, I sometimes am able to read 1 a month - but often times I find it somewhere weeks later and realize I forgot I even bought it :(  .

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)      health and fitness    .

7.  The magazines I read (FORMERLY PRIOR TO KIDS) regularly are were      Health, Self, Fitness, Weight Watchers, Woman's World, Natural Health, Prevention, Shape, Women's Health, First     .

Oh magazines, how I miss you!  
One day I will read you again when I am bored out of my mind because my kids are grown and gone and I don't know what to do with myself!


Happy Friday!  Link up here

2 comments:

  1. I used to read In Style all the time but haven't bought one in so long...kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a complete magazine junkie & have been for years. Wonder if that will change for me too after kids. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...